Referring back to my last post, I had to really think to come up with seven additional random things about me since Jan tagged me.
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. I am the oldest of five children.
2. In grade school, I was a cheerleader.
3. I love to make miniatures and small blocks, both pieced and applique.
4. I have never had a traffic ticket. (that will probably come back to haunt me)
5. I enjoy doing jigsaw puzzles and playing card games.
6. I have never broken any bones in my body.
7. I am horizontally surface challenged.
I will tag Anne from Quiltoholic Wendy from Snippets of a Quilter, Wenche from Wenche's Pieces of Time, Dot at Rantala Rags, Carol from Brown Quilts, Veronica at Hairdresser by day, quilter by night, and last but not least, Karen from Sew Primitive Quilter.
This is how Jasper expected me to sew this afternoon. When he wants attention, he'll do anything to get noticed.