Saturday, February 9, 2008

Seven More Random Things About Me

Referring back to my last post, I had to really think to come up with seven additional random things about me since Jan tagged me.

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

1. I am the oldest of five children.
2. In grade school, I was a cheerleader.
3. I love to make miniatures and small blocks, both pieced and applique.
4. I have never had a traffic ticket. (that will probably come back to haunt me)
5. I enjoy doing jigsaw puzzles and playing card games.
6. I have never broken any bones in my body.
7. I am horizontally surface challenged.

I will tag Anne from Quiltoholic Wendy from Snippets of a Quilter, Wenche from Wenche's Pieces of Time, Dot at Rantala Rags, Carol from Brown Quilts, Veronica at Hairdresser by day, quilter by night, and last but not least, Karen from Sew Primitive Quilter.

This is how Jasper expected me to sew this afternoon. When he wants attention, he'll do anything to get noticed.

13 comments:

Cathi said...

Hysterically funny picture. They are insistent, aren't they? LOL

Red Geranium Cottage said...

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!! That is hysterical!!!!! Good thing my Golden Retriever doesn't try that.

sewprimitive karen said...

Darling cat! He's your friend for sure :-).

Jan said...

Your cat is so funny!! LOL!!!

Unknown said...

They do everything to get attention.

Kim said...

And people wonder why I screen doored my sewing room! This is funny and cute, maybe Jasper figured that you needed a break from your sewing? If it were up to Simon, I would not sew, ever! He does make a good foot warmer though...gesh it's cold here!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I always look at yours. You do such beautiful quilting. Cold enough for you?
Regina

Ginger Patches said...

Oh that is a great picture LOL! I think he likes you:)

Mama Spark said...

OMG!!! I really think Jasper and Jack are long lost brothers!! How funny is he?

Christine said...

Love the picture of Jasper. Not unlike my Olly from this view! He must love you very much.

Tracey in CT said...

I'm glad to see that my cats aren't the only ones that do crazy stuff like that!

Patti said...

Just catching up - OK, I give up - what do you mean when you say you are horizontally challenged?

OK - as I was typing the question I think I thought of the answer . . . you need to be taller for you weight. I hope that's it - otherwise that is an embarassing guess on my part!

Love the pic of you and your kitty.

TB said...

Great, great picture. Wow! That cat sure is trusting!