Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Review


JJ sent me an Edible Fruit bouquet for Mother's Day! It has delicious strawberries, pineapple, apples, grapes and melon, some of them covered with dark chocolate. I was surprised and delighted. Kari, Craig, Abby and Ian sent me a gift certificate for Barnes & Noble which I will have lots of fun using soon. And from Mike and Simone, a Detroit Tigers toaster! It will imprint an English D on the toast. How cool is that?


Today I am waist deep in fabrics trying to thin out some of them. They must multiply while I'm away. A few 'lost' items have been located and scraps are being cut into usable sizes.

4 comments:

Cathi said...

What a fun toaster! I'd be dying to try it out! LOL

LuAnn said...

What great Mother's Day gifts. I am feeling the same way about my fabrics. I can't figure out how I have so many scraps when I haven't finished that many quilts.

Greenmare said...

yummy bouquet!! and the toaster is so cool!!!

Judy S. said...

That is some toaster! I love the way you finished May's square; the colors and design set it off perfectly. I had no idea you were a singer, Jeanne. Our choir just performed Elijah this past weekend~a real treat!