Saturday, July 14, 2012

More Progress?

The scrappy, blue units are now sewn together into a flimsy! I'm feeling pretty good that I stuck it out this time instead of putting the plastic container away again.


After posting the picture, it's apparent some ripping needs to take place tomorrow to a couple of half blocks. This project also calls for appliqued sunflowers along the bottom. When I went looking through the magazine for the templates, I discovered the pull-out pattern section was missing. This is the magazine:


Anyone have one in their collection that they no longer need? Must have the pull-out pattern section. It's from 2008.

11 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh dear! That is a magazine I've never seen before...it looks good! Hopefully you get the pattern!

Jennifer Wingard said...

It's lovely!

LuAnn said...

That magazine doesn't look familiar, but if it was here you could sure have it. I love the quilt.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your quilt. Looks okay to me! I'll go check through my magazines and see if I can find that pattern for youl.

Terry said...

Your flimsy looks wonderful! Could you just draw up your own sunflowers from looking at the picture? I think that's what I would try to do.

Teri said...

I am sure I have this magazine. Are you just looking for the flower pattern?

Sheila said...

Beautiful blue quilt!

scraphappy said...

Sorry that the pattern section is missing. It looks like those pattern pieces wouldn't be too hard to recreate though. Such a pretty quilt.

Angie said...

What a great scrappy blue quilt! Sorry, can't help with the pattern, but I hope you find it - sunflowers would be a fun addition!

Edith said...

Your flimsy is just beautiful, are those brown cornerstones? Very rich looking.

MARCIE said...

Hi Jeanne, I know I have that magazine if you are still looking. Let me know.