Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Birthday Week

Last week was my birthday. I spent it at Comerica Park watching Justin Verlander strike out 14 Yankee batters! What a great game. The place was packed and the weather was perfect.



The big guys each hit a home run for me, too. It was a super day.

Here's my latest star block from Temecula Quilts. These are so much fun to make.



My new Jane Stickle quilt cover for my new IPhone. I'm not wired for too much technology, but am learning how to use this. You can order one here.

5 comments:

Deb A said...

Happy belated Birthday! Love your star block.

LuAnn said...

Happy belated birthday to you! Looks like a fun time at the ball park. You will have lots of fun with that IPhone.

Quilter Kathy said...

Hey Happy Birthday...29 again?!?!

Talin's Corner said...

Happy birthday! I can't wait to get an iPhone. I love your cover.

merumo said...

Love your iPhone case, besides all of your lovely Star blocks! I'm behind by one block right now...