Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hello, October! Going quickly...

I knew that my blog was being neglected, but not one post for all of September!  And now October is almost history, too! Where have I been? What have I been up to? The days continue to zip past me, but I'll show some of the projects I've worked on in the last few weeks.

First, I now have an Easy Street (Bonnie Hunter's 2012 Mystery Quilt) top ready for the quilter (as soon as I press it).
It finished at 95" square and that is a huge quilt for me. I'm used to miniatures and wall hangings.

Borders have been added to this redwork top. It was a free BOTM from Paula
Stoddard at Pacific Patchwork and is called Redwork Season. I loved doing these blocks!


This quilt was made for Abby to use in her dorm room. The fabric line is Twigs & Grace. Two pillowcases went with the quilt.


I'll post again tomorrow with more updated projects. I want to get this out before November rolls around.


2 comments:

TLC said...

Your Easy Street looks fantastic. Are you getting ready for Celtic Solstice? I was about to send a search team out to find you. I thought maybe baseball was keeping you busy. I'm sorry that the best team did not win.

Elsie Montgomery said...

Nice! I particularly like the big one... be sure to post it when the quilting is finished.