Monday, November 10, 2014

Brrrrr. It's November!

My Prairie Rose was quilted and waiting for me at The Cottage last week. Now it's binding time! I'm really happy to have this almost done. Here is my friend, Sisley, trying it out. I used a wool batt and with the cooler weather coming, we'll need this on our bed.


I added a few more scrappy lozenges to my pile at the retreat last week. These are so fun to make.


Most of my retreat time was spent cutting out the fabrics for Woodlands. Next week is the Dear Jane retreat in Shipshewana, IN. Woodlands will be my project.

9 comments:

Terry said...

Your quilt is beautiful! :0)

Cindy P said...

Yeah, bring that quilt with ya. I'll bind it for you. And if it turns up missing at the end, well, don't look in the back of my car, k?

Kyle said...

Hope you get to your binding soon. It's going to be a very very cold week. Your quilt is lovely and with that wool batt inside, you'll be toasty warm.

Karen said...

I want to make a lozenge quilt but just can't find time. I will watch yours build.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Your quilt is beautiful and just in time for the cold weather. Not familiar with a lozenge quilt but your fabrics are beautiful

Kindred Quilts said...

Prairie Rose is beautiful... who wouldn't want to cuddle under it?
The lozenge block is a favorite of mine, but yours is the first scrappy one I've seen... oh, no!!! I see a new project on the horizon, and it will be all your fault!! (I love that scrappy look!!!)

MARCIE said...

Always fun to get a quilt back from the quilter! I love sewing on the binding! Have fun at your retreat!

TLC said...

Prairie Rose is a knockout! Can't wait to see you and it in person.

TLC said...

BRRRR! It's almost January. Happy New Year! Miss you.