Thursday, June 4, 2015

June already?

Doesn't it seem like the year is flipping through its calendar pages a little too quickly? Or maybe I'm getting slower each year?

Here's my June quilt for Kathleen Tracy's small quilt challenge. My blocks were made with the leftover 1 1/2" triangle units from the patriotic quilt top I just finished. Therefore, the blocks finished at 4". I had to adjust the rail pieces a bit, but it all worked out. It felt good to find a use for some of the little pieces so quickly.


I also finished the latest Time Warp Star from Barbara Brackman. This one uses stripes.


Linking up with Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation here.

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Not sure about why the calendar seems to be moving faster and faster, but it sure does seem like it. Love your quilt challenge and the star block with the neat stripes. I worked on mine today too.

Mary said...

Your little quilt is darling. All of your star blocks are very pretty. Happy rest of the week.

Deb A said...

What a great little quilt! Perfect for the 4th of July.

Barb said...

cute little quilt....