Sunday, June 26, 2016

It's still June!

I have been neglecting my blog! It's nothing intentional. The days just slip by too quickly and good intentions don't make a post.

Still keeping up with Circa 2016 and Farm Girl Vintage plus sewing the monthly Whatsnot quilts.




Farm Girl Vintage blocks








I've been working on a dorm quilt for my grandson and a quilt made from blocks swapped with my monthly Bee gals. Today, I finished a little needle case. Our Lunch Bunch group was given a little kit to finish before our next get together. I chose a Tigers' D on the front rather than flowers. It was a fun project and done rather quickly.


Linking up with Kathy for her Slow Stitching Sunday.

9 comments:

Kate said...

You're a busy gal keeping up those Boms. I was working on the Circa 2016 but have fallen behind.

Kyle said...

Summer days do slip away so quickly, but you've been busy sewing. The cow block is just too cute and I do like your Tiger's needle case. Enjoy the lazy crazy days of summer.

Karen said...

I like the use of the check fabrics on the cow.

Janet O. said...

I love it all, Jeanne, but the bee and cow had me grinning! You chose fabric for them very well and they turned out so cute!
Clever little needle book showing where your loyalties lay. : )

piecefulwendy said...

I love the little blocks, and the bee and cow. How fun! I'm a Twins fan myself, but the needle case is nicely done :)

Cindy in Kansas said...

Crikey, I thought you just posted a couple weeks ago! Where is the summer going? All your blocks are beautiful. I got to see JoAnn's Farm Gal's quilt hanging at the shop. It's such a happy quilt.

BTW, I brought my bed home with me and will return it the next time I go to MN.

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Looking good - Keep up the good work

Judy S. said...

June flew by here, too! Happy Fourth, Jeanne. Have a fun celebration!

Quilter Kathy said...

You are doing such a great job of keeping up with all of these projects!
Love those Farm Girl blocks!