Monday, January 19, 2015

Getting There


This General Jack quilt is taking much longer than I had anticipated. The pieces have been sewn into blocks or sections. Just can't seem to get them all into a top form. This is the center section.


Here's one problem I have been having with getting the little stars sewn into border form.



He's very persistent! When he wants attention, he means NOW! Notice he is sticking his tongue out at me. Well, actually, he was in the middle of a bath.

This is sort of what the quilt will look like one of these days. There are a couple of borders in between the center section and the star borders. If Jasper cooperates, I may get this one together yet.



13 comments:

Terry said...

It's beautiful! :0)

Carol said...

Jeanne I love this more and more! It's going to be beyond amazing!

Karen said...

I love star quilts. Especially scrappy ones.

paulette said...

I LOVE this quilt!! It is SEW going to be worth the work...Man those stars going around the whole quilt really kick it out of the baseball park!
P

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Oh, Jeanne, it will be stunning; your assistant is just too much help! I can't wait to see this one come together, I love it.

Kyle said...

Kitties seem to rule the roost. Hope you can distract him for a while.

cspoonquilt said...

The star quilt is very pretty! The colors are and interesting mix of Fall and winter with the white background. It's very distinctive! I like it!

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG this looks great......love the fabrics............

TLC said...

I can email you my address to send it after you're done! The quilt, not the cat. ;)

moosecraft said...

Jasper is a cutie! Gorgeous quilt!

Deb A said...

So pretty! Someone wants some attention though. I was attempting to hand quilt last night and had two cats holding down the quilt.

Judy Hansen said...

This will be a beautiful quilt! I love the stars all around.

Susan In Texas said...

It is really beautiful. Are you still working on it or have you got it all done?

Happy Easter,
Susan in Texas