Saturday, October 10, 2015

Pumpkin time

Fall has arrived and so have the pumpkins! This local market has oodles of them in all sorts of colors and sizes.

I haven't had much progress to show lately. However, just attended the October Sleep At Retreat and finished another Whatnots quilt. This one was a lot of work, but oh, so worth it! It took me almost three days to get to the top stage. Nothing difficult, just a lot of steps. Sixteen 4 1/4" unfinished blocks became...


this top!


Also finished the Half Square Triangle block for the month. Three down and nine to go!



11 comments:

Cindy P said...

Oh, I LOVE that little quilt!Those look like my kind of blocks.

I've started about 6 things and I can't get enthusiastic about any of them. I've never gone through this before.

Your fall comes a little earlier than mine. Our trees are barely starting to turn.

See you soon!
Cindy

Judy S. said...

Nice work on all those triangles!

Karen said...

The piecing done on the blocks is superb!

Terry said...

I love your little quilt top...it's beautiful! :0)

Kyle said...

What a delightful mini quilt top. It turned out perfect!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous 💖

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Wow ... what gorgeous block that have become an absolutely fabulous top! I love it! And your HST block is equally wonderful.

Mary said...

Your blocks turned into a beautiful little quilt. Loving how they turned out.

moosecraft said...

Beautiful HST block... but, that Whatnots quilt is gorgeous! :-)

Aunt 'Reen said...

What a beautiful Whatnots quilt!
Well worth all the work.
Love the pumpkin field picture too - such a beautiful Fall scene!

TLC said...

Happy Halloween. Love your Whatnots quilt! See you soon.