Monday, February 8, 2016

February progress

I'm loving the latest sew along from Temecula Quilts called Circa 2016. The blocks are little and they use scraps! Here's the last two additions. There are twelve nine patches that measure 2 3/4" unfinished and twenty four hour glass blocks that also measure 2 3/4" unfinished. They sew up quickly so there's still time to join in if you have been tempted.



Redwork Seasons from Paula Stoddard is now done, except for the label. My goal this year was to finish something from the UFO pile each month. It's only been two months, but I'm 2 for 2.


Linking up with She Can Quilt: Scraptastic Tuesday here.

8 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Your little blocks look so cute. I'm tempted but I'm resisting, I have enough projects going on right now. Blessings, Gretchen

Julianne said...

Holy Moly those are little! They are going to look great in a quilt!

Kyle said...

2 for 2...awesome. Your UFO finish is lovely and your mini blocks look fun.

Karen said...

I did not set a goal of finishing projects but hope to. I knew I had too much applique to work on the first few months of the year to get into finishing things waiting. Good for you that you are two for two.
I am saving the Temcula posts but not sewing the little blocks. They looks so cute in the small size.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very nice x

Aunt 'Reen said...

Wow - lots of lovely little blocks, this will be such a beautiful finish!

Your redwork quilt turned out gorgeous!
Congratulations on reaching your UFO goal again!

Nicky said...

Love those nine patches! Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

Quilter Kathy said...

I'm just lovin the Circa 2016!