Sunday, January 31, 2016

Slow Stitching Sunday

It felt like a spring morning as we left for church today! I'm ready for winter to be over even if it has been a milder one than normal.

My Redwork Seasons quilt that I made back in  2013 from a free, BOTM from Paula Stoddard at Pacific Patchwork was up on the frame this week at the local longarmer. She does excellent work!  I loved stitching these blocks! Today, I am hand stitching the binding down and it will be done! (except for the label)



I also finished a little, strippy quilt for the January challenge in Kathleen Tracy's SmallTalk group.



Linking up with Kathy at Slow Stitching Sunday  
and She Can Quilt: Scraptastic Tuesday.

7 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Your quilting on the red BOM quilt is gorgeous! I can' wait to see it all done.

Karen said...

I remember the Paula Stoddard designs. I never did any of the blocks but they were tempting. You did a nice quilt with them.

Kyle said...

Your red work quilt is delightful. It appears you had it cross hatched, which is a perfect quilting design for those simple sweet blocks.

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Your red work quilt is beautiful and the backing fabric is gorgeous--a very nice finish!

deb @ frugal little bungalow said...

What a lovely finish on this stunning redwork!

Nicky said...

Cute little quilt! Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

Anonymous said...

Beautiful projects! I really love your little strippy quilt!