Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's Here

Inklingo 3 package
Hot off of the pres, Inklingo 3 arrived in the mail today. It is a wonderfully illustrated, excellent book AND cd with project ideas, cutting layouts, and much, much more. Linda has given her full, expert attention to every detail to ensure that this book is her best work yet. And if you're a Monkey fan (and who isn't) he is featured cover to cover in Collection 3. Inklingo prints directly onto fabric so you can skip the templates and pencils. It can be used for both hand and machine piecing. If you haven't heard of it, please check out the link.

Here are the first ten pink string blocks for the October challenge. The fabric is washed, strips and foundations are all cut so the rest should sew up quickly once I get another chance to sew. I had to do a few to see how they would look.
pink string blocks

4 comments:

Kim said...

you MUST tell me how you like it!!! Which shapes are in tha set???? Linda is our guild's speaker next month. I signed up for her quilted diamonds class- just me, myself and I. I wonder since it's less than 30 days they would have to cancell anyway if I get a private class-lol

Alice I. said...

Jeanne, thank you for the great link for Inklingo. Sounds very promising. I didn't realize this product even existed. Grandmother's Flower Garden here i come!!! First thing tomorrow, I will have the shop order one for me. Think I will order #1 first. I love your pink string blocks too! They are so pretty! Thanks for sharing.

Mary Johnson said...

Love the pink string blocks. I'm holding off starting mine but I will get some muslin cut in the next couple days.

Darlene said...

I can feel your excitement here! Enjoy!