Sunday, December 4, 2011

Prairie Woman's Sewing Circle

Connie and I make the quilts ahead of the meeting time for our Prairie Woman's Sewing Circle. This paper-pieced one was fun to do. Here is Connie's on the left and mine on the right. Pinned to the bottom of each quilt top are our month 2 blocks for the Cotton Club BOTM. They finish at 5". I love the fabrics used for this project.


Following PWSC, Wilma's Woolies meets at the shop. We had a work session yesterday after show and tell. I brought an ornament pattern/kit that was purchased several years ago. Now, they are all ready to stitch and one is even finished.


6 comments:

Diane said...

very nice quilts there and blocks too! Just love getting out an old pattern/project and finishing it up-those ornaments are too cute.

Quilter Kathy said...

I love love love your paper piecing projects!

LuAnn said...

I love your paper pieced quilts. Vicki and I are both only children and at the retreats we often remark how we envy you and Connie being able to share your quilting.

Terry said...

Those quilts are both beautiful! :0)

Barb said...

Those are adorable...I just love them!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Your two quilts are neat - those blocks look intricate!