Sunday, December 4, 2011

Prairie Woman's Sewing Circle

Connie and I make the quilts ahead of the meeting time for our Prairie Woman's Sewing Circle. This paper-pieced one was fun to do. Here is Connie's on the left and mine on the right. Pinned to the bottom of each quilt top are our month 2 blocks for the Cotton Club BOTM. They finish at 5". I love the fabrics used for this project.


Following PWSC, Wilma's Woolies meets at the shop. We had a work session yesterday after show and tell. I brought an ornament pattern/kit that was purchased several years ago. Now, they are all ready to stitch and one is even finished.


7 comments:

Diane said...

very nice quilts there and blocks too! Just love getting out an old pattern/project and finishing it up-those ornaments are too cute.

Quilter Kathy said...

I love love love your paper piecing projects!

Sue said...

I love the quilts you've finished! Love the Prairie Women's Sewing Circle.

What shop do you meet for your woolies? The Hen House Quilt Shop in Charlotte meets the last Wednesday of the month for an all day wool stitch. I haven't made it yet, but am hoping to get over there this month. They just started it a couple of months ago.

Merry Christmas!

LuAnn said...

I love your paper pieced quilts. Vicki and I are both only children and at the retreats we often remark how we envy you and Connie being able to share your quilting.

Terry said...

Those quilts are both beautiful! :0)

Barb said...

Those are adorable...I just love them!!

Alycia said...

Your two quilts are neat - those blocks look intricate!