Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ready for 2012

I get very excited each time the new year rolls around. It's a fresh start on making things better, getting organized, finishing those UFOs, etc. This feeling usually doesn't make it through the month of January, but I enjoy the days that are hopeful.

Yesterday, I finally caught up with my blog readings. (over 2500 posts) I didn't leave many comments, but Sunday is a new year!

I'm cutting fabrics to make some DNP quilts in 2012. That pattern is wonderful with novelty prints.

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy New Year Jeanne - hope you have a good 2012. Let's bust those UFO's lol xx

Beth said...

Happy New Year for you too!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Terry said...

Happy New Year! :0)

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very happy new year, Jeanne! May many blessings come your way! your friend, connie

Michelle said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Sharon said...

Happy New Year to you!! I hope it's been a good one so far.

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Happy NEW year to YOU!

The new year came 'round even tho I wasn't totally ready. Oh, well, I'll just be playing some "ketchup".

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com