Saturday, February 3, 2007

Help! I'm blogging...


I love reading blogs about quilting and other stitchings. The stories and pictures inspire me to keep working on my long list of unfinished projects which have accumulated over the last 15 or more years. "To start is human, to finish Divine" .

Currently, there are several projects I am trying to finish that need either piecing, appliquing, x stitching and/or quilting . Last week I finished x stitching "The Inheritance" and proudly crossed it off of my UFO list. Now I need to find a frame for it.



Our local guild - Saginaw Piecemakers - has a small quilt auction during our annual show. Also, I belong to a small sewing group we call Plan Bee (because plan A never works out) and we work together on a project for donation to the auction. I have a couple of other small quilts in the works for that, too. Then there's the Mumbo Gumbo Challenge from my sister and something to donate for The Habitat Auction. It's a busy time of year.

There's a lot I need to learn about writing a blog.

In the meantime, I'm
Jeanne

12 comments:

Luísa Silva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luísa Silva said...

Hi Jeanne, welcome to the blogosphere. I cme here from May Britt's Blo. Good luck for your blog.

Diana said...

Hi Jeanne, Welcome to blogging! I also came over from May Britt's blog. I love the name of your sewing group!

Angie said...

H Jeanne, May Britt told us about your new blog. Welcome to Blogland! You are sure to find new friends and lots of support here. :)
Angie
www.threadcatcher.blogspot.com

Deb Sews Quilts said...

Hi Jeanne, I just started blogging myself this year but it is great fun and you will enjoy it. Found out about your blog from May Britt. Good luck on your new blogging endeavor and I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

QuiltingFitzy said...

May Britt sent me too! What a coincidence!

So are you from Saginaw MI? Just curious, I'm originally from the Detroit area.

Welcome to Blogland, I'll be back.

Elaine Adair said...

Hi girl! Welcome to blogging - I also, came from May Britt's blog. I've been at it since August, and cannot believe the fun and pleasure I've had. Keeps me inspired to do MORE!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Welcome to blogging! I can't wait to see what projects you are working on! And don't worry, you will learn how to do all this!

Unknown said...

Jeanne, May Britt sent me over and I'm glad I found you! I'll add you to my bloglines and read your blog every time you post. Really cute kitties!

Ruth's Place said...

Hi Jeanne, I also came over from May Britt's blog. Welcome. I've only been blogging since August last year, but have found my life really enriched by the experience. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Ruth

Clare said...

Hi Jeanne. Welcome to Blogland. I also came over from May Britt's blog.

Shelina said...

Hi Jeanne, looks like you have learned as much as you need to know about blogging. This is a great cross-stitch. Look forward to seeing more of your work.