Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Try Again Tuesday



My stars are now aligned and the four patch border is attached. I'm digging through my stash to find a fabric for the outer border or it may just stop where it is. This was a fun pattern to do. Judy has the steps broken down so the sewing seems easy to tackle each day.

Apple Trio II is a quick wallhanging for my quilt guild's auction in May. I made this pattern a couple of years ago for the Habitat for Humanity Auction. It sews up very quickly and is one of my favorites. It just needs a label and it's ready to go.

4 comments:

Libby said...

Both of them look great - I particularly like the center apple with the seeds*s*

Ruth's Place said...

I really like the apple's!

Rose Marie said...

Darn, don't you just hate it when your blocks are not aligned properly. Glad you caught it before you went too far along! It just happened to me today and I was able to quickly correct my oopsy! Love your hour-a-day quilt!

swooze said...

I love your quilt. I didn't notice any mistakes until you pointed them out then they waved hello to me like crazy! Great colors! Welcome to the stashbuster webring.