Tuesday, October 20, 2009

STASH REPORT - WEEK 42 Plus

STASH REPORT - WEEK 42

Fabric added during thls week: 0 yards
Fabric added year to date: 161.75 yards

Fabric used during this weeks 9.25 yard
Fabric used year to date: 143.25 yards

Net fabric busted 2009: (+18.50 yards)

Still need to break even, but I'm getting closer!

I sewed a few nine patches today for a Christmas quilt group gift. We're using the directions from Bonnie on Quiltville for the Sister's Choice quilt. I love making nine patches (my favorite block) so this is fun sewing for me.
nine patches by my sewing machines

Connie and I took a class a short time ago at The Quilted Cottage to make "The Wallie". Once in awhile, it's great to take a class where you come home with a finished project. The Wallie will hold my credit cards, driver's license, cell phone and change. The next one I make will have a little strap to clip on a belt loop or to go around my wrist.
The Wallie is a litle fabric wallet
Wallie pattern and my sample

4 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Oh now Jeanne, that Wallie is mighty cute!!! Nice job my friend.

...and by the way, those Nine patches are fantastic. Nothing like a nine patch.

Elsie Montgomery said...

What a neat project. I love the fabric too!

Solstitches said...

What a cute little wallet.
I love to make little things too - this must have been a fun project.
Love your little quilt with the houses a post or so back.
Amazing what lovely things you can make with a piece of fabric deemed as "ugly"

Margaret

MARCIE said...

Cute little Wallie! And those 9-patches look yummy! Always my favorite block!