Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday


Today I mailed my block to Laurie for Terry's quilt. (click on link on my sidebar) It was good to play in my fabric. Earlier this week, I pieced another DNP top. The prints are sports items with centers of bright orange. I also cut out squares for two more DNP quilts.

A few weeks ago, Jim was asked if he wanted to pick raspberries at a friend's house. YES! He came home with this and I made some jam and a pie.







The last photo shows what I woke up with this morning. I was wedged between the two cats and had to carefully extract myself. Wouldn't want to wake the cuties.

2 comments:

Cathi said...

Your block looks fabulous! Oh, all those gorgeous wonderful raspberries -- how delicious. I swear I can almost smell that pie!
You're a well-trained kitty companion!

*karendianne. said...

Your block is soooooo cute!