Friday, June 13, 2008

Family Time at Comerica


What an absolutely perfect day! Eleven family members took a bus to Comerica Park in Detroit where we had perfect seats, in perfect weather and watched the perfect ending to the Tigers/White Sox game. We swept three games from the first place Sox and are finally playing up to our potential. Go Tigers!

May stitchery block of spools
June stitchery block with a mailbox
I'm caught up on the BOTM stitcheries from Bea at Capricorn Quilts. These blocks are so much fun to stitch. This month's design is especially cute.

Click on over to Lynette Anderson Designs' blog for the opportunity to receive her new redwork pattern called 'A Trio Of Greetings.'

11 comments:

Rhonda said...

Perfect day for perfect time with family!

Those stitcheries are soooo cute... I must resist the urge to start another project! lol

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What a great photo!!!! Congrats to you and your team!!!! It's always good to win huh?

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great way to spend time with family, your stitcheries look great...

Chookyblue...... said...

family is great........and I must catch up on my stitcheries.......

Sheryl said...

What a great day at the ballpark! I am a baseball fan, too, part of "Cardinal Nation". I'm not sure if St. Louis and Detroit play each other this year--maybe in the World Series?! I hope you have seen my comment on a previous message where I tagged you. If not, see my blog. I hope you'll answer the questions! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi Jeanne, You have been very busy!! I love your stitcheries. But I love even more that you are a avid baseball fan like me. We really enjoy going to see the Red Sox play and they are such enjoyable family days. I am glad to hear that while you were there the Tigers won.

Unknown said...

Great for you all to have the opportunity to spend the time together watching the game.

Kim said...

looks like great fun- stitcheries look great also :)

bingo~bonnie said...

TY-TY-Thank You Jeanne for sharing that redwork link to the blog that posts all the photos!!! I have never done red work before but after seeing all of those cute quilty saying am thinking about learning how!

I even found the June pdf download and saved it...but wasn't able to locate any of the previous months - I'm assuming they are for sale after the month is over?

I'm thinking perhaps this will be the perfect take with project for me! :) I'll let you know if start them.

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Nanette Merrill said...

There is nothing funner than family time at a baseball game. I have fabulous memories of that (but the Phillies):-)

Fabricmom said...

It looks like you had a great time at the game.