Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Storage Containers

There's still time to show some of your storage containers to Sweet P and be entered in her drawing. You have until midnight! I love containers! Baskets, tins, cases... There are so many things in containers around here that I often forget what is in each one. Here are six I photographed:
1. See through squares with a lid from JoAnn's into which 6 1/2" blocks fit perfectly.
2. Whitman candy tins - hold threads, blocks or projects nicely.
3. I have a few of these basket that store ongoing projects.
4. Little plastic container I found at a garage sale.
5. Baltimore Album tin which I used to house my Dear Jane blocks when I began that quilt back in 1998. Now there are applique patterns in it.
6. This plastic case is the latest container from JoAnn's. It is perfect for storage of long term projects or to carry to class. Another tin holding my little log cabin blocks in there, also.











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're quite organized. Love that first picture with the see through box.

K.C. said...

I am coming over here from another post because of something you said. Where you pointed out why it would be so difficult to achieve world peace, when it is difficult for people of the same faith to come to an agreement.

That was so profound. It really gave me a lot to think about today. Kayce

Unknown said...

The Baltimore album tin box is so great. There are never too many boxes around :)

Libby said...

That Baltimore Album tin is popular . . . I've seen it on a couple of blogs. I'd use it, too - have to keep my eye out *s*

Sweet P said...

Thanks for joining the contest. I love the Baltimore Album container.