There's still time to show some of your storage containers to Sweet P and be entered in her drawing. You have until midnight! I love containers! Baskets, tins, cases... There are so many things in containers around here that I often forget what is in each one. Here are six I photographed:
1. See through squares with a lid from JoAnn's into which 6 1/2" blocks fit perfectly.
2. Whitman candy tins - hold threads, blocks or projects nicely.
3. I have a few of these basket that store ongoing projects.
4. Little plastic container I found at a garage sale.
5. Baltimore Album tin which I used to house my Dear Jane blocks when I began that quilt back in 1998. Now there are applique patterns in it.
6. This plastic case is the latest container from JoAnn's. It is perfect for storage of long term projects or to carry to class. Another tin holding my little log cabin blocks in there, also.