Tuesday, January 1, 2008

SSCS Gift

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

pictured items are listed below















I need to begin the year with a post about the wonderful SSCS gift I received from Fiona Y at Dragonfly-Crafts in Australia. Borrowing the great picture that Fiona sent to Donna, the Elf, here is the list of goodies I received.
Box Bag for toiletries or sewing projects
Zipper pouch for a handbag/purse or sewing projects
Three coasters
Thread holder
Tissue holder
Aunt Martha stitchery patterns
Embroidered bag to have a cuppa on Fiona
Australian Patchwork Magazine
So you see that Fiona not only made several items for me, but also sent things to keep me busy in the new year with the patterns and magazine. Fiona does lovely work and I'll be putting her items to good use as soon as I find my room again. Thanks you Fiona!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely gifts you got there. I wish you and your family a happy new year.

Khris said...

Nice haul there Jeanne...lucky you.
Hugs, Khris in Oz

Beth said...

Jeanne,
I wish a very happy new year for you!

Cathi said...

Wonderful package to open! Happy New Year, Jeanne.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Happy New Year to you Jeanne!!!

Chookyblue...... said...

happy new year......pleased you like your present from Fiona.....thanks for joining in the SSCS

Solstitches said...

What wonderful exchange gifts you received.
I love those Aussie mags!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year.
Glad you liked your parcel and will put it all to good use.