Sunday, January 20, 2008

State of My Stash

Another week with no fabric entering my house. My friend, Jane agreed to take another 5 1/2 yards of fabrics I was saving for joey or tote bags. Since I can't seem to sew as fast as I would like, giving the fabric away is the next best way to bust the stash.

I finished my top for the Carolina Cross Roads Mystery, but that is the only stitching for the week.


mamaspark said...

Where is the photo of the finish?? Can't wait to see it.

Darlene said...

I finished a quilt last night made entirely from my stash! WooHoo!

I want to see your finish!

Guðrún said...

This is one way of busting your stash.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Since cleaning out my stash for my new sewing room I have had to repurpose so much fabric to charity. Its sad to get rid of it but I know its going to a good cause. I have to be like you, count days I don't bring new fabric into my house. I love using my stash and scraps. So I am going to concentrate on that.

Thanks for your comments on my blog!