Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tagged!

Jan has tagged me and now I get to use my name for the word game that accompanies it. Thank you, Jan.

J - jumbled So many thoughts and projects mixed in my mind at one time.

E - eager I'm always ready to learn something new

A - ambidextrous I can do many tasks with both hands.

N - nocturnal I like to stay up late and sleep in.

N - nostalgic the older I get, the more sentimental I become.

E - eclectic I have wide-ranging interests from theatre and sports to Josh Groban and Nickleback.

You Make Me Smile Award

My family suggested many other adjectives, which I promptly rejected. I read so many blogs that make me smile, so if you'd like to play along, please do.

2 comments:

Greenmare said...

I'm sure your family's suggestions were just all so highly complimentary and embarrasing that you did not dare put them in your blog right? ;-) I know mine would have lots of useful things to do with my name!
Glad to hear you love chicago, it's an awesome city! The loop is my favorite~ When I was in college I once clomped through Saks 5th Ave in wooden clogs and a backpack~ oh the looks!!

Jen in KS said...

I'm a fan of both Josh Groban and Nickleback, too. And Rich Mullins and Norah Jones and Evanescence.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I hope to have this cast off next Monday!