Thursday, October 30, 2008

Missing in Blogland

I'm still here! There aren't enough hours in the day to finish the things I want to do. Bloglines has almost 400 blog entries to read and my blog has been seriously neglected. We've been to Wisconsin and I've attended a quilting retreat week-end and I've had/have a cold. I hope to catch up any day now.....

In the meantime, I've been BOOED by Connie W. Does that come with Halloween candy?
Happy Halloween logo

I think I will boo

Kim


Pam

LuAnn

Pat

and

Gudrun

Now you can take the Boo picture and Boo more people!

Here's a sneak peek of the SSCS I've been working on today. It's been more work than I originally anticipated, but it's going well.
peek of the corner of the Secret Santa Christmas Swap project I'm working on

I'll be back soon......

15 comments:

swooze said...

A cold...ack! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Lise in Norway said...

What will it be? It looks a bit like the corner of my santa face...love to see next step..

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

'A change of seasons' cold? My son usually catches a cold when going from cold/hot/cold or hot/cold/hot...a cold weather cold is miserable. Hope you feel better soon. :)

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Your strip blocks look great. Happy Halloween, I hope you feel better soon.

Myra said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! I wait with great anticipation in seeing more of this project... 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Unknown said...

Booooo, isn´t it today that Halloween is?

Granny Lyn said...

We are all sniffling and sneezing, too!! tis the season, I think,

I LOVE the log cabin blocks, and can't wait to see what they turn into!!

Glad you're back!

Kris said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Mary Johnson said...

My Google Reader is overflowing too and I haven't managed to make it through the HeartStrings ring in at least a couple weeks if not more. I seem to be getting less done than usual both online and in my quilting.

Greenmare said...

so, where in WI were you? did I miss your smiling face??? I agree there is not enough time in the day for everything I want to do!!

Cathie said...

Log cabins are the dickens to sew aren't they! The first time I tried one I was like, "oh that looks easy!" and they weren't as easy as they looked. But they are beautiful and the creative possibilities using color and light are endless. Yours - so pretty!!

Rhonda said...

your log cabin blocks look great! Hope you feel better.... take care. x

Kim said...

I like how the sprinkle of white stars pops out. This is going to be very pretty when you have it all together. Cold and allergy symptoms have visited our home this fall. A good coating of snow will put an end to the fall allergy issues...and then it's gonna be cold, brrr!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Hope you feel better soon! There's been some nasty bug in our neck of the woods but I had it and now I'm done with it! Yipppeeee!
Regina

trash said...

I am blog-hopping my way through Chookyblue's SSCS list to see who else is playing.