Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bow Tie Quilt & More 36 Patch blocks


Another great "Sleep At Home Retreat"! The group was smaller this time, but fun and laughter are always there. My stack of bow tie blocks stopped growing when I ran out of red fabric for my setting squares. It's still a reasonable size, though. I'm happy with the results. This is the final quilt for our Prairie Woman's Sewing Circle Club.
Four days and four 36 patch blocks so far. They sew up very quickly. The four blocks together are bigger than most of the little quilts I usually make.

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Great results speak loudly regarding the success of your retreat! Well done, Jeanne~ I absolutely love the Bowties set with red!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Great to see you have joined in the 36 patch quilt along! Looks like you worked hard during the retreat!

Barb said...

Oh...I so love what you are doing!

farmersdotter said...

Lovely blog and quilts. Sounds like you had a great retreat. I love retreats too!
Brenda...the Farmer's Dotter