Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy April!

Saturday was the bridal shower for my niece, Brandi. The 'Aunts' have been working on different items for the shower that I couldn't show until now. Connie and I made 12 pair of cupcake potholders for door prizes.



The theme for Brandi's shower was "Tea Party". Aunts Judy, Connie, Lori and myself made over 40 travel tea bag holders. We put two packets of tea, sweetener and sugar inside each. These were used as table favors. Here are the ones I made.


Aunt Judy made 8 centerpieces that were so cute and also used as prizes

.

6 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Those potholders are darling.

Anonymous said...

So cool!

Talin's Corner said...

Those cupcake pot holders are too cute. I love the tea bag holders, I think I may have to make one of those for myself and fill it up to take on retreats and such.

Ellen said...

Wonderful gifties - I bet the recipients were thrilled.

Judy S. said...

Sounds like a very special tea party with extra nice favors! Happy Easter, Genie.

Quilter Kathy said...

What fabulous aunties you are!