Friday, May 25, 2012

Wisconsin

We made a quick trip to Wisconsin to hear our grandson, Ian, sing at his freshman concert. He did a fantastic job! He chose "Do You Hear The People Sing?" from Les Miserables as his song. Uncle JJ accompanied him on the piano. It was a special evening.



While the grands were in school on Wednesday, we went to Menominee Falls to check out the new location of The Quilted Basket. This building is really nice and appears to go on and on with more temping things in each area.






5 comments:

Karen M said...

Congratulations to your grandson. How great that you were able to be there. Thanks for sharing info about your trip.

Melzie said...

You are a very good grandma. I hope your grandkids appreciate you :) That quilt shop has a very nice selection! I usually go to Hancock Fabrics or shop online, we have a nice small fabric shop but I don't feel very welcome when I go in :/ Thanks for visiting my blog, I did indeed find some bargains today, best find was a nice microwave stand (desperately needed! lol) for $5!! I might to again tomorrow :)
xoxo melzie

Barb said...

I am sure your gandson loved having you there...what a treat.

Fun shop, thanks for sharing.

Judy S. said...

I'll bet it meant a lot to him to have you there, Jeanne! Will have to remember that quilt shop for the next time we're in WI. Thanks!

MARCIE said...

That looks like great fun hearing your grandson sing! And then a great quilt shop stop as well. Nice trip!