Friday, October 5, 2012

Quilt Square

Finished the little square for this month's club using Lori Smith's Quilt Squares #1 pattern. This is the 5th square I have made from this pattern, with one more to go next month. Not sure how I will quilt it or maybe I'll frame it.



Wednesday, we went to Grand Rapids to see ArtPrize 2012. There are so many amazing entries. We walked almost four hours and were able to see, among others, 8 of the Top Ten.

Today, Connie, Helen and I spent a few hours at our LQS tracing Possibilities
calendar month patterns. I'm only a year behind on these, but with the Heat "N Bond ready for fabric, it could move along quickly.

Tomorrow it's off to Comerica Park to watch Justin Verlander and the rest of the Tigers in game one of the play-offs against Oakland.

Have a great week-end!


6 comments:

Terry said...

That's so pretty! :0)

Kindred Quilts said...

I enlarged the picture of your latest Lori Smith block to get a better look... love the fabric colors and prints you used! It's just beautiful! I'm going to have to make more of Lori's blocks... quick results, that's what I like! Go Tigers!!!

Lori said...

That is so pretty! Love the antique look of it.

Deb A said...

Very pretty. For some quilting ideas on this one visit Jo's country junction - quilt square along blocks for February. We did that block that month.

TLC said...

HEY Jeanne

Saw your quilt on Bonnie's blog. I said to myself, "that looks like Jeanne peaking over the quilt". Sure enough. COOL!

Quilter Kathy said...

Hey you're famous on Bonnie's blog today... and your quilt looks fabulous!