Thursday, December 27, 2012

Easy Street Week 5

Yesterday was a good time to sew Step 5 of Bonnie's Easy Street Mystery. Jim and JJ headed back to K'zoo so it was just me and my machine here. (And of course, Jasper and Annie)


My pieces were all cut and in no time at all, the lot was finished.


Ready and waiting for Step 6! This mystery is flying along. I still don't have any idea what it will become, but I'm excited to discover the finish.

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas. We celebrated in Grand Rapids on Sunday with Mike, Simone and JJ. On Christmas day, Jim, JJ and I saw the film version of Les Miserables along with my sister, Connie and BIL Nick. It was wonderful. Kari, Craig, Abby and Ian were at the theater in their town in Wisconsin.

3 comments:

TLC said...

It looks great Jeanne! This is so much fun. I can't wait for tomorrow either.

Kindred Quilts said...

I'm not participating in Easy Street but it's been fun to see all the different fabrics being used by those who are! I love the cool colors you are using... I'm as anxious to see the mysterious results as anyone!

Anonymous said...

This step went so fast didn't it. I'm hoping we start joining little units into bigger blocks this week.