Monday, August 12, 2013

Quilt Show Week

I'm packing my bag because it's AQS quilt show week in Grand Rapids, MI! Connie and I had a wonderful time last year and expect an even better one this time. The weather forecast is perfect, too. I've been thinking about all of those vendors, er, I mean quilts the last few nights.

Here's another little finish that I made for my daughter, Kari. She bought it as a kit in Menominee Falls, WI at The Quilted Basket (now closed) and asked if I would stitch it for her. It was fun to do after the little pieces were all cut. Annie is studying each kitty and finally selects her favorite!




The grape tomatoes are starting to get more plentiful now. I could eat them all day long.


It's blueberry time, also. I made this pie and it didn't last very long.


Have a wonderful week - I know I will!

3 comments:

TLC said...

Sweet project! Drooling for the blueberry pie!! Enjoy the show.

Kindred Quilts said...

What a cute little kitty matt! And great stitching on it! So sad the Quilted Basket closed... I was only there once, and found it to be a nice shop. Can't wait to see pictures from the AQS show! It will be a preview of what's to come to Des Moines in early October!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love those tomatoes too and that pie........OHMY!!!