Thursday, May 14, 2015

Last week

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day last Sunday. It was a bit rainy here, but I enjoyed a nice visit from my two sons and daughter-in-law. Flowers arrived from Wisconsin from daughter and family and also came with my guests. Then there was this raspberry cream puff pie to consume!




Last week at the Sleep At Home Retreat, we had a class to make this little duffle. The pattern actually includes instructions for four sizes which can all be made from a half yard of fabric.


And finally, I was able to finish the little quilt for our next Whatsnot Club. This mini measures 10 1/2" x 11 1/2". The HSTs finish at one inch.


Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation here.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

It looks like you had a very yummy Mother's Day. The little Whatsnot Club is really cute with such tiny HST's I especially like the scrappy border application. Nice job.

Judy S. said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Here's hoping the coming one is just as fun!

Susan In Texas said...

Oh, that raspberry cream puff pie looks absolutely divine!

Take care,
Susan in Texas