Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sleep At Home Retreat

I sewed at the Sleep At Home Retreat this past Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. On my list to do was the Whatnots quilt due next meeting called "Scarlet Stars". Another fun quilt to make.


To the left of the Whatnots quilt top are the blocks I started sewing at the
retreat in Chesaning back in January. I was able to finish and get them sewn into rows after I took this picture.


And finally, here are the first six blocks for the Half Square Triangle quilt we
are making at The Quilted Cottage. Each month we make a block and if we bring it to the retreat and show it, we are entered into a drawing to win some fat quarters. Halfway through the pattern already!


Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks fantastic xx

paulette said...

WOW! All wonderful and beautiful projects! Good for you!
P

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I love that second quilt! The colors are so pretty. =)

Aunt 'Reen said...

All 3 projects are wonderful!
Your Whatnot stars is just darling.
I love how your 2nd quilt is turning out, looks like you have quite a few blocks finished for that one already. Such pretty blocks for that Half Square Triangle quilt too.