Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Met Kathy!

Kathy and I at The Quilted Cottage

I received an email yesterday from Kathy saying she would be passing through my neck of the woods today and could we meet for lunch? How exciting! It was wonderful to meet her and she was able to browse and shop my LQS. We were able to enjoy lunch together before she had to move on to her next destination. (I hope it was another quilt shop) As much as I dislike posting a picture of me, I wanted to share Kathy and I at the shop. What a delightful person!

12 comments:

Judy S. said...

Great photo, Jeanne, and it sounds like you had a fun time. Have a nice Valentine's Day!

Disaster Diva Debbie said...

That is a wonderful photo! It is good to see you. I can't wait for Shipshewana!!

Libby said...

What fun! Sounds like you two had a great time *s*

Molly Mandeville Fryer said...

Kathy--visited the USA--how wonderful. Ya'll are looking good! How much fabric did you buy? How about Kathy?
Thanks for the report, Jeanne!

quiltmom anna said...

It is a lovely picture of you both- It sounds like you had a wonderful time together- I love going to the quilt store with my friend Lou- it is always a great time. Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Anna

LuAnn said...

The photo is wonderful. Is Kathy a Jane or another blogger? It's good to see you. Two months from now we'll be in Shipshewana. I guess it's probably too early to start packing?????

MARCIE said...

How fun to meet a fellow blogger! I will meet a couple this month also--exciting!

Quilter Kathy said...

Thanks so much Jeanne for meeting me on Friday...it was a real treat!
And thanks too for all the links!
Now for the unpacking and laundry!

Lise in Norway said...

You are doing good Jeanne on photo Nothing to be afraid of.
Meeting good friends is always fun

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

The best part of blog friends are the face-to-face meetings!

Coleen said...

Don't know why you don't like posting pics of yourself, it's a lovely pic!

Greenmare said...

you both look great and that is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!