Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stash Report 6, etc.

Stash Report - Week 6

Fabric added this week: .5
Fabric added year to date: 16.25 yards

Fabric used this week: 3.75 yards
Fabric used year to date: 27.75 yards

Net fabric busted: 11.50 yards

The stash busting is moving along very slowly, but at least it's going in the right direction.


storage container full of mystery quilt segments

two new books, one history and one stitcheries

free Christmas stitchery that says merry

I worked on the guild's mystery quilt and the Christmas BOM stitchery this week. Here you can see the container full of mystery 'parts' (please excuse the poor photo). The stitchery is also in progress. For some reason, I started with block two instead of one.

These two books have been added to my quilting and stitching library. I love the little patterns in Anni Downs book.

Here's a couple of giveaways I found today. Both are celebrating 100 posts on their blogs. Click on over and see what Nan and Vicki have posted.

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Jeanne,
Thank you so much for posting about my give away on your blog. As you can suspect, Several people have mentioned they found me through your post. Thanks again, and I've got you in my drawing.
Hugs

Judy S. said...

Good job on the stash, Jeanne! Whew, you scared me with that block as I'm only in the middle of the first one..... They're pretty, aren't they?

Susan said...

I have to get my stuff together to make the love and merry blocks. Yours is looking good. As soon as I'm caught up on crazy quilt round robins!

Libby said...

Those new books look like fun - I love quilt books with an historical theme.

Unknown said...

That blue quilt on the cover is beautiful, is it an old pattern?

Quilter Kathy said...

I bought the same Anni Downs book! Haven't stitched anything yet.
I plan to start that Christmas stitchery too but again...haven't started yet!!

Mary Ann said...

Hi Jeanne! Anni Downs' little book is so cute, isn't it?! I love the designs! I'm also doing Gail's BOM...yours is looking great!! Cheers! Mary Ann